WMS Girl's Tennis Team Fall 2019
Coach: Jody Droze
Assistant Coach: Bryan Droze
Thank you to everyone for participating in try-outs these past two weeks and congratulations to our 2019 Girl's Tennis Team!
This season is going to be competitive...you are going to learn new tennis skills and game strategies that will elevate your play to the next level...you will also learn the value of being part of a team both personally and competitively....but perhaps the most important aspect of tennis you will learn is that 70% of the game is 'mental' and the other 30% is 'skill'...so be prepared for lots of positivity, laughs and personal development as we grow together as a TEAM!
Mackenzie Rose Eason
Practices will begin starting next week until the start of school as follows:
Thursday August 22nd 8:30-10am
*Please remember to bring plenty of water!
**Any changes to practice times due to weather will be broadcast through email.
Shop team photo packages
Due to team pictures, we will now have the parent meeting on Thursday August 22nd @ 8am, at the WMS tennis courts, prior to our practice session. The players are welcome to attend.